Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fabric Flower Hair Clips

I follow a lot of crafting blogs and sites because I always love to see the fun new things that moms and others are coming up with to keep things fresh and new. I also like to try a lot of them when I can afford it. This one is one I found a long time ago and have wanted to try for quite some time, but never had the materials I needed. Well, now I do! I'd actually love to get some new material because Roberts Arts and Crafts Store is having a 50% off your entire purchase sale for the celebration of Pioneer Day. (It's big in Utah) Woot Woot! Anywho, I found this craft on my friend's blog, who found it on a very cool crafting site, you can find her blog and the link for the crafting site here.

So here's my spin on the fabric flower hair clips. I promise they'll get more "flower-y" in time. haha This was my first youtube how to video so hopefully it won't look too bad, but you can see all my flowers on here. I hope you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment