Saturday, July 23, 2011

Wooden Open Lockers

I follow one of the coolest blogs called Organize and Decorate Everything. They're always got great ideas over there for keeping your house neat and looking great. Her most recent blog post was about her favorite ideas from a link party she hosted last week.

I absolutely loved one of the ideas, originally from Holly at Bits of Everything, called Mud Room Lockers. I would use this in my entry way or wherever the kids came in from school as a cute way to keep their school shoes, bags, jackets, lunch boxes, ect. organized when they came home from school. Aren't these just awesome looking? What a great idea.

I love blogging because you come across so many amazing blogs by people who have the greatest crafts and ideas to share with you to help make your life more fun and easy.

Aren't these great? They'd be great in any room in the house actually :) Have a happy Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment