Thursday, December 30, 2010

enJoy Photography & Photo Editing

My latest photo shoot with my sister-in-law was a few months ago but I realized that I haven't posted the results in this blog so that's what I'm doing today. I'm also sharing a shoot I had with her a little while before that. These were all actually taken in this cool little cover she has in her front yard. She's so awesome to take pictures of, I really "enJoy" it.

So first is the most recent shoot of my sister-in-law, my favorite I've done of her so far. Then second is a little mini shoot I did with my daughter back during the summer, then the last grouping of pictures is the very first photo shoot I did with, once again, my beautiful sister-in-law.









______________________________





______________________________






*All pictures were taken and edited by myself.

2 comments:

  1. OMG those are wayyy too cute. And may I say, you SIL is HAWT...it's been too long since I saw a real woman like that *sigh*

    Oh crap, now I just realized that that made me sound gay. Ah well

    cheers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures Kate! I am excited for our project together. Spring is just around the corner and we need to get busy soon. Will be fun!

    ReplyDelete