Friday, December 17, 2010

enJoy Photography & Photo Editing

I am a pathological picture taker. I love taking pictures of EVERYTHING. Some day I would really like to have a free lance photography business and call myself a "professional" but that day is not today. For now I just take pictures of things I see and of all my family, immediate and extended.

On my other blog (click here to view) I have some more posts of my photography if you'd like to check those out, but I just remembered some pictures I took at the lake this past summer that I'd like to share with you. Most of these are of my adorable little niece. She's so photogenic.

These first two pictures are a before and after. The top is obviously the "before" I edited out some facial blips (kids get dirty no matter what! lol) and enhanced the color. The second picture is the after. See the difference? (If not try clicking on the pictures and see if they'll get bigger. I can only make them so big on here :P )



And these others are just some that I took and played around with. The blonde in my favorite picture of them looking at each other is my daughter.




Isn't she a doll?

Anyway, I just wanted to share these. Don't forget to check out some of my other work on my mom blog. And you can follow me too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment