Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Fun

My husband has an Aunt named Cherish who is one creative mama! She is an awesome cook and craft maker!

Every year at their Grandparent's Christmas party she always makes these fun little Gingerbread houses for the kids to decorate. They're made out of graham crackers and she makes the frosting herself, it's so much fun. I took some pictures of these little Gingerbread houses, including the one Cherish decorated and the undecorated ones that she made for her kiddos. Since my blog is all about creative mothers I thought I'd share this with you all. Enjoy!

P.S. She told me all she uses for the frosting that keeps the houses together is egg whites and powdered sugar. So simple right?

^ undecorated houses Cherish made for all the kiddos ^

^ This is Cherish's House ^

^ This is a house my 4 yr old daughter decorated ^

^ I did this one for my baby so she wouldn't be jealous of her sister ^

No comments:

Post a Comment