Saturday, June 4, 2011

The French Braid

Let me just start this by saying that I love my mother. She is one of the kindest, loving, most generous people you will ever meet. That being said, she's always been kind of lacking in the "girlie things" department, so growing up I never learned how to do make up properly, how to French braid, or how to properly coordinate outfits of any nature. I've pretty much been self taught on most of these things and my newest thing to learn has been the French braid.

I tried it on my own hair first (after watching several "how to french braid" videos on Youtube) and it just looked funny, so I started over and it fell out before I could get the elastic in. Not really that great.

So I made my daughter sit down so I could practice on her and it looked a TON better, but was falling out by the end of the day so needless to say, I need lots more practice. But I'll get it down eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment